Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Drill

This past Sunday night Master put me through "The Drill". My wife was out of town from Wednesday thru Sunday. Her flight was due back at 8pm. She drover herself to the airport as this was a business/pleasure trip. She usually calls me when she's eready to leave the airport, takes about 40 minutes for her to get home. So, Master had me come to His place, en femme from neck to toe around 6pm. He tied me up and gave me a facial and then we waited. Around 8:45pm my wife called to say she was leaving. Master held my cell to my ear so i could chat briefly with her. When we hung up Master went to work. Another hard face fuck followed by a facial. He shot it in my face, neck and hair. He untied me and threw me out of his house. By then it was around 9:05pm. The drill was on. i had to drive home which took about 15 minutes. She wasn't home yet. So, i quickly went in the house, took off my lace bodystocking, leather skirt boots and gloves, put them back in the bag and hid them in the crawlspace. Quickly out on jeans and shirt, wiped my face and waited. Ten minutes later she arrived home. Very close!!! Master says this is just the beginning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment